Critical Legal Counsel for Accident Victims Throughout New Jersey
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 69,000 nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses in New Jersey in 2019 alone—that’s about 2.5 incidents for every 100 employees. Though workplace accidents have decreased due to safety regulations and laws, these numbers still suggest that you or someone close to you will likely be injured on the job during the course of your career.
That’s not even taking into consideration the likelihood of suffering an accident outside of the workplace due to someone else’s negligence. No matter how careful you are, car accidents and other serious incidents can occur anywhere and any time.
Portlock Law was created to serve the victims of accidents both on the job and off. We have over a decade of experience lending critical legal counsel and support during the difficult times that follow personal injury. If you or someone you love has been injured due to negligence or recklessness, contact us today to schedule your consultation with our skilled Personal Injury Lawyer.
Champions for Victims of Personal Injury
Personal Injury Attorney Marc Portlock has successfully pursued legal claims for injuries including loss of limb, paralysis, brain trauma, and more. After a serious accident, especially one that has caused temporary or permanent disability, significant scarring, and/or disfigurement, it’s critical to hire a personal injury lawyer to aggressively pursue your claim and deal with the insurance company on your behalf.
After a serious accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you shouldn’t be held financially responsible for your mounting expenses. Your attorney will work to cover your damages, including present and future medical bills, lost wages, and compensation for your pain and suffering. Furthermore, your attorney will hold the negligent or reckless party accountable for their actions, which can in turn increase the overall safety of our community.
At Portlock Law, we specialize in pursuing claims for the following and more:
- Car accident- If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an auto accident, your Auto Accidents Lawyer will help you navigate New Jersey’s complicated car insurance laws and seek compensation for your property damage.
- Medical malpractice- If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury as a result of medical malpractice, consult with our experienced Medical Malpractice Attorney to determine whether you’re entitled to compensation for additional medical expenses, lost wages, permanent disabilities, pain and suffering, legal fees, death benefits, and punitive damages.
- Slip and fall- If you’ve suffered a slip and fall due to a property owner’s negligence, we can help you understand your victim’s rights and protect them during an insurance claim or lawsuit.
- Truck accident– If you suffered a severe injury or lost someone you love in a semi-truck accident, our dedicated Truck Accidents Lawyer will take on any trucking or insurance company on your behalf in pursuit of justice and fair compensation.
- Wrongful death– If you lost a loved one in a preventable accident, our compassionate Wrongful Death Attorney will guide you through the legal process to seek compensation for funeral and burial costs, medical expenses, loss of consortium, and lost income. In some cases, we can seek punitive damages. While we know that no amount of money can compensate for your loss, we hope to give you a sense of justice, peace, or closure by holding the responsible party accountable for their actions.
Portlock Law – Legal Crusaders for Those Injured in Kingston, NJ
For the past ten years, Attorney Marc Portlock has fought for accident victims throughout the state of New Jersey, including Kingston and surrounding areas. At Portlock Law, we treat our clients with the dignity they deserve and work tirelessly to reach a successful resolution for their injury claim. To accomplish that, we prepare each case with the expectation that it will go to trial, which increases our ability to negotiate with the insurance companies.
Having a personal injury attorney on your side strengthens your case and protects your rights, giving you the best chance of securing the compensation you need to move forward.
At Portlock Law, we work on a contingency fee basis; we only charge attorney’s fees if we win your case. We’ll be with you every step of the way through the justice process, from the moment you contact us to the resolution of your case.
Contact us at Portlock Law today to request your consultation with our personal injury and workers’ compensation experts.