Attorney Marc D. Portlock is a dedicated Cranbury personal injury attorney with more than 10 years of experience helping clients in New Jersey. As a former insurance defense lawyer, he has a unique understanding of how insurance companies handle claims. He helps his clients counter the tactics insurance providers use to undervalue claims. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in Middlesex County, contact us for a consultation. We can help you recover and move forward.
Why Choose the Portlock Law for Your Injury Case?
- We treat each client with the dignity and respect he or she deserves.
- We are selective with our cases so we can give each the attention and effort required.
- We believe in hard work and do what is necessary for positive results.
- We accept all personal injury cases in Cranbury, NJ on a contingency fee basis.
Cranbury Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At the Portlock Law, our lead New Jersey personal injury attorney leverages insider knowledge and experience as a former insurance defense lawyer to benefit his clients. As a personal injury lawyer, Marc is passionate about helping his clients. Come to our local law firm for assistance if you have injuries from any type of accident in Cranbury, NJ, including:
- Motor vehicle collision
- Truck accident
- Slip and fall accident
- Premises accident
- Workers’ compensation
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
Trusting your case to a personal injury attorney can give you access to important information, resources, and personnel. Your lawyer can go up against any person or party in New Jersey on your behalf while you concentrate on recovering. Contact a Cranbury personal injury attorney at the Portlock Law for a consultation about any type of injury claim in Middlesex County.
New Jersey Personal Injury Law
One of the many things we can do for you as your local Cranbury personal injury attorneys is to explain the personal injury laws in New Jersey that apply to your case. While each case is unique, all must abide by a few key civil laws:
- Statute of limitations. The statute of limitations is the legal deadline for filing a claim. In New Jersey, the statute of limitations on most injury cases is two years from the date of the injury or accident.
- No-fault car insurance law. New Jersey has a no-fault car insurance law, meaning you will seek benefits from your own auto insurance provider whether or not you were at fault.
- Comparative negligence. If you are partially to blame for your accident, you can still recover some compensation. The courts will reduce your award, however, by your percentage of fault.
Navigating New Jersey’s personal injury laws is necessary if you wish to win your case. Accidentally breaking a rule or missing a step could lead to the courts dismissing your claim. Our injury lawyers can help you with each phase of the legal process.
How Much Is Your Personal Injury Case Worth?
A successful personal injury claim can give you justice by holding a negligent or reckless party accountable. One of the most important reasons to come forward with a claim, however, is financial compensation. The negligent defendant may owe you compensation for your past and future medical bills, pain and suffering, property damage, lost wages, emotional distress, a loved one’s death, or punitive damages. Discuss the damages available during your particular claim with our personal injury attorneys today.
Schedule a Consultation With Top-Rated Cranbury Personal Injury Lawyer
If someone else’s negligence left you with serious injuries, speak to an injury attorney from the Portlock Law as soon as possible about your legal options. We may offer to help you file an insurance claim or injury lawsuit against an at-fault defendant in Cranbury, NJ. We can answer your questions and give you much-needed peace of mind during this difficult time. After any type of accident or personal injury, contact us to request a consultation.
Call Now For A Personalized Case Evaluation